This is a great opportunity to learn about many facets of the HR world. You'll be involved in:
- Performs all recordkeeping of employment related data for the organization, including new hire data, employee file maintenance, EEO-1 data, workers’ compensation, employee headcount, terminations and turnover reporting.
- Ensures that the required state and federal postings are up-to-date.
- Assists with the firm’s affirmative action policy data compilation and analysis.
- Enters all employment data entry and changes in the Payroll/HRIS system on a timely basis, ensuring all entries and changes are completed accurately, supporting the Company’s payroll schedule.
- Coordinates HRIS reporting, which includes regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Processes monthly billings from insurance providers and other vendors. Reviews billings for accuracy and resolves discrepancies with carriers/vendors.
- Ensures that the COBRA process is fulfilled for each separated employee.
- Coordinates new employee onboarding scheduling for the entire firm.
- Updates and prepares materials associated with onboarding.
Payroll: Provide backup payroll assistance as needed, and runs the payroll process once a quarter, using payroll knowledge.
And you'l be assisting with special projects on an as-needed basis